Southwest Washington Surgery Center staff are dedicated professionals who enjoy serving patients in our community through a warm, caring environment. We have a dynamic group of expert healthcare professionals who each have a true passion for the field. As you explore our career opportunities remember that we believe each staff member contributes directly to SWRSC’s growth and success.
Our team is committed to creating an environment in which patients not only receive the best quality care, but also the highest level of service. The staff works to continuously improve quality and service by focusing on the processes that are important in meeting the needs of patients, their families, and our physicians.
We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare benefits, 401k, and much more. We are open Monday through Friday, and closed on the weekends & holidays. We are committed to the fair and equal treatment of staff, regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you share the same beliefs as our team and are patient focused and service orientated, we encourage you to view our current career opportunities and fill out an online application. Your application will be reviewed for minimum and preferred qualifications for the positions you have identified. It is important to identify positions that best match your experience level, skill and interest.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the following:
- Background Screening including education, certifications, criminal and work experience.
- Drug Screen
We appreciate your interest in Southwest Washington Regional Surgery Center and we look forward to hearing from you!
A V A I L A B L E P O S I T I O N S
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
REGISTERED NURSE – OPERATING ROOM
We are seeking part-time and full-time Operating Room Registered Nurses within our Surgery Center. If you are a RN with surgical room or surgery experience, we strongly encourage you to apply!
What You Will Do:
- Provide perioperative nursing care to patients undergoing surgical procedures in both the scrub and circulating roles.
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement, and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Collaborates with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
What You Will Need:
- Candidates for this position must have availability to work 10 hour variable shifts Monday-Friday.
- A qualified candidate for this position will have a valid Washington State Nursing License and BLS
- 1-2 years of circulating Operating Room experience REQUIRED.
- 1+ years scrub experience desired, but not required.
Are you looking for a great place to work? We are seeking Surgical Technicians within our Surgery Center. If you are an experienced operating room tech with a primary focus in orthopedics/total joints, this may be the position for you!
Location: Vancouver, WA
Status: Full-time, 4, 10 hour shifts, Monday – Friday | Part-time, variable hours available
What You Will Do:
- Perform in the scrub role during surgical procedures.
- Ensure safe patient care, performance and implementation of Standard of Performance by:- assisting with correct body alignment in positioning and transferring patients.
- -assisting circulator in preparation for the next scheduled case.
- – providing a well-organized sterile area and observing sterile technique at all times.
- Passes instrumentation and suture
- Put away supplies in the OR, ensuring package integrity, product sterility and overall orderliness of area.
- Assists in the case picking or assembling instrument sets in central sterile as necessary
What You Will Need:
- Specialized training of 13 to 24 months; diploma from an accredited Surgical Tech Program preferred, not required.
- Registration with the State of Washington required.
- Prefer ST certification
- Experience with total joints HIGHLY desirable.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire.
- One (1) to two (2) years of scrubbing experience and able to scrub in all surgical procedures (ambulatory or out patient operating room)
- Must be adaptable and willing to complete additional tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of sterile technique; operating room procedures and equipment, ability to exercise good judgment and discipline.